The Emissionshändler.com team consists of proven experts in EU emissions trading who have been covering all essential aspects of EU emissions trading since 2005 with a broad customer base in the field of municipal utilities, energy suppliers and industry.
Emissionshändler.com's specialists support and guide our clients in the development of all internal process and reporting structures to fulfil the regular reporting obligations, up to and including registry management and allowance trading itself, including the development of a purchasing and procurement strategy as well as portfolio management.
Each of our managers is a specialist in his or her field and can also draw on additional, in-house and field staff and advisors. We would like to introduce our management team to you below.
- Matthias Brendel, since 2019 at Emissionshändler.com® as consultant
- Function Managing Director from 2021 at Emissionshändler.com® and Head of Division BEHG Fuel Emissions Trading Act
- 1981 - 2018 Production manager, operations manager, head of quality/environment/energy at European sugar company
- 2005 - 2018 Head of Emissions Trading in the Group
- Secondary activity as sworn auditor TEHG at GUTcert Berlin
- Michael Kroehnert, May 2005 Founder Emissionshändler.com®
- Function Managing Partner Emissionshändler.com®
- Co-founder of Germany's first free electricity provider, Ares Energie AG 1999
- German eccplus AG 2001 Unbundling Software, Head of Marketing/Sales for Energy Data Management
- OM Germany GmbH 2002, Head of Sales&Marketing DACH, Software for energy trading, exchanges, public utilities
- Malgorzata Nielepiec, since 2008 with Emissionshändler.com® as consultant
- Function Managing Director CO2 Trading for Poland, Head of Trading-emisjami.pl
- 2004-2007 Independent contractor for the distribution of technical products for GE General Electric in Poland
- 2001-2003 Director General Agency for large American life insurance group in Poland
- Thomas Frankenfeld, since 2020 at Emissionshändler.com® as consultant
- Function Consultant for TEHG, EU Emissions Trading
- 1990 - 2017 Plant manager of Aarberg sugar factory and member of the executive board of Schweizer Zucker
- 1980-1990 Industry consultant on sugar technologies and measurement techniques in Braunschweig, Germany