Plant operators in EU emissions trading depend on competent trading specialists and access to liquid marketplaces if they want to acquire their emission allowances at competitive prices.
The services in the trading package include continuous support for the company around the trading of emission allowances admitted to EU emissions trading. In addition to the administrative processing of transactions, the focus must be on the economically sensible procurement of emission allowances. Emissionshändler.com helps plant operators to make the procurement of allowances transparent and comprehensible with the help of individually tailored procurement strategies and to put it on a solid footing from a risk point of view. A detailed description of the services included in the trading package can be found below.
Companies that not only strive for the best possible risk minimisation and economic optimisation possibilities in the commercial area, but would also like to be optimally positioned in all areas of EU emissions trading, should consider the CO2 carefree package offered by Emissionshändler.com.
If you are interested, please request our non-binding draft contract for the EU-ETS CO2 packages.
Click here for more details of Emissionshändler.com's services for the CO2 account package for plant operators
- Purchase and sale of emission rights in mandatory EU emissions trading, in particular EUA, aEUA and CER certificates (excl. trading fees and purchase costs of certificates).
- Support in finding the right time to buy and/or sell allowances.
- Trading advice by telephone or on site (on site only if Info Package is booked at the same time) at the company on current price and volume developments in emissions trading.
- Trading advice on the purchase and sale of CO2 reduction certificates in the Kyoto Registry.
- Recommendations on bilateral trading and exchange centres for emission rights in Europe.
- Support in the exchange of CER allowances in the company's registry account into EUA/aEUA allowances for the purpose of fulfilling the surrender obligation.
- Development of procurement strategies within the framework of portfolio management.
- Trade advice on allowance lending and price hedging transactions.
- Review and analysis of bilateral trading contracts of the company with third parties and assistance in drafting contracts.
- Advice (not consulting) on fiscally correct accounting in CO2 trading, development of suitable templates for the company.
- Price determination of certificate holdings for the company at the end of the financial year, e.g. on the December forward expiry date, the last Monday in December or, on request, on the allocation date for the purpose of the balance sheet valuation of the certificates in the company.